[Klug-general] [Fwd: Re: Linux]

mwooi mwooi at clara.net
Mon Jan 24 19:49:41 GMT 2005

At 19:00 24/01/2005, you wrote:

As I am new to all this, where do I go to see and amend the script as shown
below in terms of dual booting
Would running XP create additional diffculties?
When the GUI appears how do I run the command line?
I installed it with myself as the administrator and yet it does not allow
me to move things around, create directories etc?
I want to set up the driver for my belkin wireless on the pc, I have
located a driver wrapper on the internet to enable me to convert the window
driver to linux. The problem is I am unable to tar the driver as I do not
have the means of typing the commands to point to the directory where the
driver is. Please help

Thks

Mike