[Klug-general] Re: [Gllug] Monitoring network usage

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Mon May 16 19:24:01 BST 2005

Sharon Kimble wrote:

>Anyway, to cut a long story short, if I was to reinstall ntop, does it do
>something to the iptables firewall which could block my internet access
>if/and when I reboot again please? Or was my sorry saga just a one-off blip?

Not sure what happend there but I use it a lot although I've noticed a
memory leak after hours of use which requires a restart of ntop. Never
had what you saw. Very strange.

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
kSoft Creative Projects                    Tel/Fax: 01304 210153