[Klug-general] Linux for Excluded Youngsters

aleX Layfield alex at alexlayfield.force9.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 15:25:34 BST 2005

I used to work for a charity up in London, based in Brixton, called
Community Technology...

Friend Alan who runs it, has also organised their own distro, called blAg
(Brixton Linux Action Group)...

ComTech recycles older machines, some not that old, P3's etc and provides
other charities with v low cost equipment, sometimes free... and I'm sure
he'd be a really good place to start...

www.communitytechnology.org.uk and you'll be able to email him from there...

http://www.blagblagblag.org/ ...

aleX