[Klug-general] I have Democracy now

mat hanrahan mathanrahan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:39:21 BST 2006

>It was a grear KLUG meeting and I personally learnt a lot.  See you
>all again in 30 days.

Too right! A hugely enjoyable and informative afternoon!

I'm a n00b who's been desperately keen to learn a grown-up OS for quite
sometime, but whose made very little headway learning from the manuals - I
just seem to get bogged down in some non-functioning anomaly before I even
get a started. My morale wasn't helped by GRUB going postal all over my
beautifully re-installed working Winbox at the beginning of the year
either...

Yet, despite still being the lowleist and most ignorant of n00bs, I have to
say the last three KLUGs have completely restored my confidence, both in
linux as the way forward and in my own ability to (eventually) get there.

So - at the risk of seeming a bit unEnglish (and a tad mushy):

Thanks guys - all of you