[Klug-general] Re: Kent Digest, Vol 82, Issue 1

Marco Bertaglia marco.bertaglia at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:52:32 BST 2006

yeah I would like that

by the way, I am trying to sell a cheap assembled PC priced at £350
with Fedora Core 5 pre-installed via www.ebay.co.uk and it does NOT
seem to attract people - maybe because it's Linux and common customers
aren't as keen on it as I would like them to be

One super thing at the kind of meeting you suggest:

two identical PC, side by side, for hands-on demos

one with all Windows-based OS + software

one with all Linux-based OS + open source software

comparable I mean

and a tag with the total price of hardware + OS + software

and then, let the people play and understand ;-))

Best,
Marco