[Klug-general] mapping windows shares in a domain

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:32:33 BST 2006

ok.

It fails at the last command with:

5467: session setup failed: ERRDOS - ERRnoaccess (Access denied.)
SMB connection failed

I can access the share no problem via the network browser in nautilus,
however apart form being slow this doesn't give thumbnails for pictures or
allow and collection to be made with something like F-spot - with 25,000 odd
pictures on our drives a decent photo manager is pretty important.

dan