[Klug-general] Quick Cable Modem Question

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:31:33 BST 2006

I've got my belkin router pluged directly into the cable modem (technically
a router). the belkin router contains all the logon and password details and
then lets me connect extra ethernet cables for extra machines

I believe the ethernet port of the telewest box is only for a wireless
service that telewest have never got round to offering.

Dan