[Klug-general] Cable modems

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 11:43:53 BST 2006

Michael. E. Rentell wrote:
> I don't know if it helps but I have NTL who provide a cable modem.
> After I bought a Belkin wireless router to service more than one PC I
> set it up with the cable modem plugged into the cable (obviously!) and
> the router plugged into the LAN network card socket on the cable modem. It
OK fair enough. Did you have to do any configuration on the wireless
router apart from setting up the wireless bit? Such as setting user
names, passwords and generally using the main setup wizard?

Thanks

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution