[Klug-general] Ubuntu Boot

richarda rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 15:33:17 GMT 2007

Tried to follow your instructions but after ctrl alt f1 to get a console
it allowed me to login in but then locked up. Tried this several times
always the same result. Obviously issuing the first instruction form a
ubuntu virtual console shuts down the GUI but again I do not appear to
be able to access a console.