[Klug-general] Methods of Gaining Linux Skills to Work in Industry

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:43:41 GMT 2007

Hello Ben,
It's a good question and something I've been thinking about too.  If
you go down the certification route there are a couple of courses I've
found so far.  Comptia Linux+
http://certification.comptia.org/linux/default.aspx this looks like a
good starting block I got about 50% of the sample question right.

The other route are the Linux Professional Institute Certifications,
these look much more indepth and consist of 4 exams.

For either course you can study from home and then take the exam at
any Thompson Prometric test centre (there is one in Maidstone).

I'd me interested to hear of any other course people know of.