[Klug-general] gnome = kde?

Allen Brooker allen at allenjb.me.uk
Wed May 9 21:45:23 BST 2007

I use KDE because it is (in my opinion):
- Cleaner (definitely in terms of dependencies, also in terms of look
and feel), faster and easier to use
- Has sane file open/save dialog boxes
- Has a great set of apps the do (almost) everything I need (the only
non-KDE apps I use are open office, Xchat, Thunderbird and occasionally
Firefox)

Allen  =P