[Klug-general] Klug Plans

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:18:15 GMT 2007

On Nov 24, 2007 6:57 PM, Peter Childs <peterachilds at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now what was that emulator that someone suggested at the meet?

The visualization software suggested was VirtualBox
http://www.virtualbox.org/.

A good post of an over view/minutes of our meeting, thanks.
It would be good to revive the virtual meetings on IRC, maybe on a rolling
schedule, like everyone 'trys' to get online Monday night one week, then
Tuesday the next, then Wednesday etc.

The 2008 schedule will get organised soon. Ashford is a possible location
and needs to be confirmed. I need to speak to James about booking Canterbury
and with Nathan to see what he can get us in Dover.

An intallfest in May would be a good idea, just after the next Ubuntu
release, so we have free CD's to give out.  The trick will be getting a good
location and people stepping forward to confirm their commitment to help on
the day.  If we start planning for May now, we can probably get it
advertised in one of the Linux mags in their LUG events section.

Colin