[Klug-general] Triple boot suggestions

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:29:06 BST 2007

i've not tried this with vista at all yet so i don't really know the catch
alls. However with XP and buntu you definently what to install XP first as
ubuntu will then sort it's bootloader out for you automatically. It should
also be possbile to chain bootloaders. IE you install xp and Vista onto the
160gb disk and let them sort them selves out with the MS bootloader. You
then install ubuntu on the 80 gig disk and edit grub so that it includes an
entry that points to the bootloader on the MS disk

I'm guessing you to go with XP, VIsta and then ubuntu. Perhaps install
everything first and check it works and then go back and install all the
drivers etc.