[Klug-general] Help

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 19:56:39 BST 2008

Yes Blake did mention that to me. I'm just the other side of town so I
can pop round sometime in the next couple of weeks or so.

Email me Blake off list and we can arrange something. It's quite handy
having someone around for a problematic first install. If it goes badly
wrong it could put you off.

Kev,

--
Kevin Groves                               VAT No: 776 2747 86
http://www.ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk   Tel/Fax: 01304 210153