[Klug-general] What Laptop for Ubuntu

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 18:47:14 UTC 2008

quote:
I want a laptop I can use for the entire of the jouney
from amsterdam to zurich. (about 10-12 hours). Without having to play
musical batteries.

I've heard the EEEPC can do this, many fellow Puppians [Puppy linux Users]
 are using them to good effect for around 10hrs, I understand
Depends what you're doing though, I'd have thought?

Aitch :)