[Klug-general] Skype on 64 bits

Rob Snow snow.rob at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:44:56 BST 2008

Hi Mike

Use your favorite package management tool, thats urpmi in mandrake isn't it?
to add the following rpms.
libqt4-32bit
libqt4-qt3support-32bit
libqt4-sql-32bit
libqt4-x11-32bit

Some may already be there, the two i was missing were libqt4-32bit and
libqt4-x11-32bit. These rpms should provide the shared objects (.so files)
that Skype reports as missing. By using the inbuilt package manager it
"should" sort out where they need to be etc.....

Good Luck

Rob