[Klug-general] Memory Stick

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 00:37:28 UTC 2008

I think I have broken things a bit more thoroughly than I thought. I
get a message from the ext fs stick saying it does not reconise
partition label. I Think I may well have "experimented with that while
using  cfdisk to repartition the sticks originally.
In the Morning I will try again and give an accurate report on what I
can and cant do with the sticks and the error messages encountered.
 By the way I had already tried chmod 755  and all  instructions were
carried out as root. Thank you all for your response and suggestions I
am noting and learning
Regards R.

Do you value your identity? - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/security