[Klug-general] [OT]Best ISP for connection with BeThere?

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:44:44 UTC 2009

Hi Simon
Excuse my ignorance, but it sounds like something else going on
AFAIK, there should be no difference between which ISP connects to a BE account provided line
Again, AFAIK, there's nothing in any protocols that identifies the provider
Wouldn't something like a vpn or ftp hookup suffice?
Since you know about uplink limiting, you can expect different directional flow SPEED, but reliability of connection, should be the same both ways
Are you sure it's not a dns issue, perhaps try open dns & see if it makes a difference
http://www.opendns.com/solutions/homenetwork/
If anyone else can see a flaw in this, don't shoot me :)
Aitch