[Klug-general] ipv6?

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:31:14 UTC 2009

Julia
Quite apart from all the toilet humour previously.....
As far as I can see IPV6 would just create a huge dumping of old routers/equipment incapable of handling it
Would suit Cisco/LinkSys/Belkin etc maybe?
I also seem to recall that one of the main sneakies they added to IPV6 was to totally change the fundamentals of the end to end pipe principle that IPV4 uses, in that the pipe is just an i/o for any traffic...at the moment
IPV6 raises queries of both sender and receiver as to who they are and what they're sending/receiving, doesn't it?
Seems suspiciously big brotherish to me, and thoroughly damaging to our fundamental freedoms, or am I wrong to be so skeptical??
CIDR seems to have thwarted their plans, if only for a few years, at any rate

http://www.ionary.com/ion-ipv6.html

roll-on global consciousness

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9LQihokzc4

Aitch