[Klug-general] xorcurses, a game i remade in linux

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Sep 15 00:18:21 UTC 2009

2009/9/15 james morris <james at jwm-art.net>:

> based upon xor by astral software 1987
>
> XorCurses
>
> http://www.jwm-art.net/dark.php?p=XorCurses
>
> no need for nimble fingers, lightening reaction times, or precise
> targeting of fire power, just devious logic to defeat Xor* and escape
> the 15 mazes.

Nice :) I like it. Just had to install libncurses5-dev on my box and
after a quick "make" I was in!

Where do you want bug reports?

1. I can't see where I am on the map, which would be nice (dunno if
this was a feature on the original game).
2. It segfaulted when i resized the terminal from full screen back to
80x25 by double clicking the title bar .

Cheers,
Al.