[Klug-general] facebook group?

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 22:02:10 UTC 2009

nic dan wrote:

> No doubt whoever does the admin for the site puts in a fair amount of
> effort, which I applaud,
> ..... but why not _more_, & from _all of us_??
> I bet if I'd asked for the best p*ss-take there'd have been overwhelming
> response LOL
> [this is based on my assessment from personal experience since joining
> the klug list
>  - I'm still /trying/ to be friendly, in case no-one's noticed.....]
>
> Aitch :)

Last I heard the website was editable by anyone registered to do so.
Dan A 'administers' it currently but there is nothing stopping anyone
contributing.  However...  Big But coming up: I for one value
simplicity, brevity and content over rant and confusion so I would ask
that anyone contributing to the site do so in the house style and in a
way which is positive, factual and encouraging to newer and
inexperienced users.  Anyone who wants a site to rant on should set up
their own!  Rant over :)

Mike