[Klug-general] Any help....

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:58:51 UTC 2010

>   Oh - and they will probably /like/ radioactive waste and wonder why on
> earth we spent so much time trying to hide it.
>
> In fact it's quite possible that they need the radioactive waste in order
to fuel their space ships and after a couple of loops in orbit fail to get a
decent 3g signal due to piss poor investment in the mobile space and so are
unable to connect to googlemaps other anything faster then gprs. Then
through a lack of fuel they crash land and go on a rampaging kill spree
whilst look for a decent fibre connection. They finally find a connection
(having already slaughtered millions) they then find out that
Mikes prophecy has indeed come true and that Google is only any good for
snitching on your neighbour or reading the state sponsored news. Cue alien
death ray rampage part2 and a planet devoid of all life other then a couple
slowly starving sentient space slugs wishing they just had a good barrel of
toxic waste to fuel their ship and let let them get home to their wives.
It's a grim thought but you heard it here first.