[Klug-general] G33k Barbie

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:24:16 UTC 2010

the beeb article starts: 'She's got an impressive CV that includes
everything from astronaut to racing car driver.'

so should we really be surprised at a geek barbie? Anything that breaks down
stereotypes has got to be a good thing. Talking of which where's 'male nurse
Ken', or 'primary school teacher Ken'?