[Klug-general] pdf files in Thunderbird 3.0.5

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 10:20:22 UTC 2010

> Anybody know of a hidden box somewhere in Thunderbird which will allow
> me to make it use the current pdf favourite for my distro - okular?

  Edit->preferences->attachments

Shows a list of content types and the action - you can edit the action
for a type there.  You can also delete any action you don't want from
that window. What I don't see in that window is how to add a type.  I
suspect that if it doesn't find an action there then it asks you and
remembers that action if you say "always do that".

MikeE