[Klug-general] Baffled again - samba networking

Peter Apps peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 19:39:48 UTC 2010

If you don't have a Microsoft computer why not use openssh and sshfs for
networking. In Konqueror you can type
fish://username@computername to get access.
fish is another ssh application.

ssh -Xl username computername gives you console control of the other
machine and
sshfs username at computername:/home/$username/ /home/localuser/directory
lets you mount it.

All on one  password
Peter