[Klug-general] TTY config

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:12:23 UTC 2011

I think you are right, I remember reading some time ago when wanting to have
more than the 80x40 that it was a compile option (at which point I gave
up/felt like the cost of time/effort was greater than the benefit). It might
have been changed more recently (which I assumed from the other posts here)
but since you say this, it does sound like the case that I found previously.

On 5 April 2011 11:00, <jwm.art.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have the feeling it may be a kernel command line or worse (but I don't
> thibk so) a kernel compile time option.
> James
> (I can't say more until I get home this afternoon.)
>
> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Sent from my email client that wishes not to directly advertise itself or
any hardware platform!