[Klug-general] Improving KLUG Meetings

Luc Tidy luc.tidy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 19:50:59 UTC 2011

Off-list, just a bunch of us talking on IRC and it took off.

To also alleviate the potential inference that could be drawn at the
short-notice change, this isn't in a direct response to that. Certainly
it was an item that spurred on conversation, but the attempt here is a
broader consideration.

~Luc