[Klug-general] Software based project

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Oct 25 18:23:46 UTC 2011

I'm thinking about making a start on some software/PC based projects, and
I'm not sure I want to do such a thing on my own....

I was think about trying to build my own Super Quiet, small PC, as I'm never
toally happy with standard desktops, I'm specualting on the idea of Water
cooling but I've really got no idea of where to start.

I was also thinking about writing a softphone and I've been thinking about
this for the last couple of years and really made no progess.

So if anyone is intrested let me know and maybe we can start some kind of
more software PC related group within ICMP.

Apart from anything personally I'm not all that interested in all
the electronics project happening and was thinking that it might be more
than just me thinking about working out and designing my own specilised PC
or doing some more software stuff.

Anyone interested email, then we can work out some time to meet up, probably
down at the Prototype room...

Peter.
(CC to Klug, due to I think I might have some interest from people)