[Klug-general] [ot] website blacklisted

Peter Apps peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 12:23:18 UTC 2012

HI,

I found it difficult even setting up a Facebook account. It turned out the
problem was because of my surname - Apps. I tried setting up a page and it was
removed warning me not contravene their rules again.

I still don't know what the problem was and I was even planning an advertising
campaign on Facebook.

I just found them extremely unhelpful and I used Google Ads instead.

Peter.