[Klug-general] OT Heads Up On A New Job

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Sat May 19 17:07:38 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Not sure of exact details just yet but to give you advance warning that
a job involving Linux admin and development with PERL, MySQL and
scripting will soon be on the market. Although the position won't be
pure Linux as there is an AS/400 and Windows network attached (don't
worry if you are not a Windows ace as thats for others to work on) you
will also be working on cross platform development projects. Additional
skills required or nice to have I am not 100% certain as its not been
agreed but may include: Project management, analysis, writing
specifications, Delphi XE2, Lotus Notes, AS/400.

Location is Charing just outside Ashford. If you've not guessed I'm
moving on, not because I don't like the job any more, in fact I'm most
sad about leaving as its possibly the best company I've worked for and I
will miss it greatly. No, I'm moving on because of a fantastic
opportunity has come my way and I need to give it a go.

I will keep you posted for when the recruitment starts.

Thanks
Kev