[Klug-general] Relocating my blog?

Evan Ingram evan.ingram at cariss.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 11:08:20 UTC 2013

On 14/10/2013 09:08, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> I'm not too sure what I should be looking for, or asking for, so any
> help or support/guidance would be very gratefully accepted.

Hi Sharon,

self hosting can be fun and you'll probably learn a lot, but will have
potential pitfalls and like most things have you got the time to invest.

We can do a basic hosting package, by we I mean my company. We don't
really publish details about just hosting on our website as we want to
keep things simple for our customers so tie in the hosting with a
website package, but we do do just hosting for a handful of clients. Let
me know if you want to have a chat.

cheers
Evan