[Klug-general] answer to my FOI request from Kent County Coucil

Jo Sharrad jo at sharrad.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 21:12:21 UTC 2014

> Regarding end users my sister is quite illiterate in computers or any
> other technical stuff, and she is using in a daily basis my very old laptop
> which is running Linux.

I agree that was my point, the computer-phobes are the easiest to move, it
is those that have years and years using excel and know every button, every
items, basically everything about that program who are the ones who
struggle.

Yes, put Linux into a library for library users to logon and go on the
internet etc, but a user that is using the pc as a 'tool' may struggle a
bit more.

Jo