[Klug-general] Raspberry Pi + IR + HiFiBerry?

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:31:48 UTC 2016

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for reply. I'm using OSMC with KODI. Thought I should at least
do a little research myself after posting and so found this:
https://support.hifiberry.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/201844101-Can-I-add-infrared-sensor-for-remote-control-

With a pic of the IR soldered to the Dac+, and then this discussing
how to configure the IR to use a different pin:
https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/rc-how-to-configure-lirc/1912/3

Not sure how to put all that together yet... Will have to wait and see :-)

James.