[Lincs] All quiet on the eastern front

Marc Mc Guinness marc at mcguinness.de
Mon Aug 9 21:01:08 BST 2004

hello again,

Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk wrote the following on 03.08.2004 14:38:
> 2.	Printing of flyers/posters
>
> Does anyone out there have the means/knows who can print all of our
> flyers/posters? I need to know as if we have to end up going to a print

I would suggest everyone who'd like to help to print as many posters and
flyers as he can spread himself. I think it's almost impossible to
collect money from the llug members and organize distribution of the
whole lot of printed posters/flyers.

Everybody who'd like to help us by handing over the flyers and posters
to (computer) shops and friends: Please print them yourself. I'm
sorry/glad we don't have a budget like M$... ;)

Marc