[Lincs] Apache Configuration

Chris Marr majic at mintingmadhouse.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 14:59:12 GMT 2004

Well, Hello again,

Have a question for all the guru's out there. I admit to a lack of knowledge on Linux, but I seem to have been doing alright so far (without having to consult too many forums on the net!) this one has me stumped, so here it is.

Apache config: How do you remove the test page that it defaults to, and make the server give a directory listing? My Linux box sits there and holds two of my development databases, now I also dump some web pages on there, I put the databases in their own seperate directory, I want the default virtual host to let my browser show a list of all the pages and directories in the root directory for the web server.

Clear as mud?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

Chris