[Lincs] Tonights meeting?

Iain Baker iain.baker1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 22:03:46 BST 2004

well it looks like we had a really eventfull meeting tonight... there was a
grand total of one comment made (which has been changed... we are now
dictionary compliant :-p )

if anyone has any questions or queries or additions for the website please
email me directly and i will get straight on the case, i am yours, use me!

also we need confirmation on the meeting... are we all happy with whats
planned? does anyone feel we have missed something or should ditch something?
are we happy with the timings? its your meeting, what do you want from it?

oh and is anyone interested and likely to come to the social to greet Marc on
August 16th? i know its a monday but its not going to be heavy, just a nice
relaxed social event.

thanks, and sorry for bringing this into the mailing list but the meeting was
a flop and i know people read this!

all input is requested...