[Lincs] News Archive, and quiet LUG

Marc McGuinness marc at mcguinness.de
Sun Oct 3 22:49:59 BST 2004

Hello,

Ben Francis wrote the following on 03.10.2004 17:15:
> As a more positive skew on the issue... Marc: any progress with
> modifying the software to exclude or mangle email addresses? Does anyone
> have any other suggestions?

No, I didn't have time to test different archiving software, yet. I'm
really sorry. I've got to finish a project for a clustered linux
firewall and a mail server at a hospital at the moment.

If anyone would like to install an archiving system with mangled mail
addresses on his web space I'll link it on the web page straight away.

Marc