[Lincs] LLinux

Dave Rice davejrice at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:47:31 GMT 2005

Hi Grahame, All,

I'd love to help.

I'm just about to install KANOTIX www.kanotix.com onto my laptop.
This is based on knoppix but has extra drivers installed already.

I would like to recommend we use this as a base, it also has a 64bit
version which i am using to type this email!  So we could cover all
bases with one start point.

As for graphics etc, i'm not the best artist in the world, but am
always willing to try!

Let me know what you think.

Also, on  a side, there is , again, a thread on my forum -
www.ricey.co.uk, dedicated to LLUG, use it if you like,  could be a
comms tool for the distro design, there is also a irc java chat client
there too, please all feel free to join!  it's free (as it should
be!!! lol)

Regards

Dave (Ricey)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:27:36 -0000, Grahame.Mulliss at ulh.nhs.uk