[Lincs] Test Web site

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 00:45:07 BST 2006

iain et al :)

the adding of links is down to user permissions...i have added you, iain
so far, to the editor group so you can see what's available when you
goto 'site admin'. The next step up is administrator, on any 'live' site
we should have a couple of admins so that the site can be kept
completely current.

As for the Links menu I hadn't actually noticed!!!  But i think it was
an issue with the static page jobby. It seemed to insert some extra code
in the sidebar code that checked to see if the homepage was being
displayed before it showed links.....damned odd if you ask me but there
we go, code removed and altered to put the links higher up, oh and i
added a category too.

cheers

Ricey