[Lincs] Web site

Dominic Burns dburns at lovetek.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 10:39:15 UTC 2008

I'm trying to figure out what site we're talking about.

Is it http://llug.ricey.co.uk/  ?

Looking at the lug.org.uk list of LUGs for East Midlands [ http://lug.org.uk/lugs/east-midlands ], the one for 'Lincolnshire' resolves back to the lug.org.uk domain (although the URL points to a subdomain on lug.org.uk [ http://www.lincs.lug.org.uk/ ])