[Lincs] Web site

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:11:29 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

Hm, just wondering (and I'm sure I heard the LUG UK guys talking about a
similar arrangement like this a year or two ago)... Is it worth having
events pages on our individual LUG websites that'll aggregate events from
local LUGs? This seems like a good idea to me, and shouldn't be hard to
implement, essentially each LUG just needs to have an RSS feed featuring
their events... or an iCal feed... or something :)

Is this something that anyone would be interested in?

Kind Regards,
Chris Hayes
Newark LUG