[Lincs] Web site

David Rice dave at ricey.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 18:37:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,

llug.ricey.co.uk has only ever been a test/concept, although it was used
a little a while ago.  I can't get onto the official site - the DNS as
Dom said is b*gg*red.

I'm quite happy for the LUG to use the server space i've already
allocated - seems daft to get/pay for more when there is some already there!

As for CMSs my current favourite is dragonfly http://eee.ricey.co.uk is
an example.

and of course integration with other LUG tools/feeds is really a must.

Let me know what you all think,

cheers