[linuxjobs] Web, London

Alasdair G Kergon agk at lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 21:51:47 UTC 2005

----- Forwarded message -----

You wouldn't happen to have come across any budding young (not
necessarily in age; just attitude/experience) php / mysql / flash
(sorry) / html developers with a reasonable tech knowledge (but not
nec. huge) and a good sense of humour; who may be interested in a job
in London, would you?

We can't afford great pay but we are genuinely great employers and
have a huge range of stuff we work on; from developing enterprise
level web based marketing platforms (eg. for SAP) to implementing
mobile video for advertising agencies....