[linuxjobs] Technical Support Analyst - Edinburgh

Barney Sowood barney at lucidnetworks.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 10:40:35 UTC 2008

We have a position available in our Edinburgh office for a Technical
Support person. We're a mixed Open Source/Microsoft operation (most of
our infrastructure is Open Source, but we support Microsoft products
for our customers).

* Good working knowledge of basic network technologies including
  TCP/IP, DNS
* Experience of Windows XP / 2000 / 2003
* Experience of Linux (especially Debian) desirable

More details at http://www.lucidnetworks.co.uk/recruitment_tech.html

Please send your CV and a covering letter to careers at
lucidnetworks.co.uk. No agencies please.

Regards,

Barney