[linuxjobs] [JOB] Junior Sysadmin - Oxford

Stu Teasdale stuart at drogna.org.uk
Tue Oct 5 15:12:30 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

We (http://www.we7.com) are currently looking to recruit 2 new Sysadmins
at either junior (1-3 years experience) or senior (over 3 years
experience ) to assist with both management of the main we7 website
(Debian, Postgres, Tomcat ...) and internal office systems (Ubuntu and
Windows Desktops, Samba, NFS, LDAP).

You would have to be willing to commute to our office in Oxford.

We are happy to accept volunteer experience in Lieu of commercial
experience for the junior role.

Likely salaries will be in the range of £25k-£30k for the junior and up
to £40k for the senior.

If you're interested drop a CV to stuart-cvs at we7.com, but no recruiters
please.

Stu
--
>From the prompt of Stu Teasdale

Paranoia doesn't mean the whole world isn't out to get you.