[linuxjobs] Linux Sysadmin required in Theale, Berkshire

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Dec 20 10:16:52 UTC 2011

> I'm currently writing a job spec which I would like to post on here but
> I'm quite put off doing so by my perception that, recently, posts put on
> here by a company (or agency) with a vacancy have then been followed up
> by a flurry of "tut, you didn't include X, Y, Z information"-eqsue
> comments.

<aol>Me too</aol>

The last two recruitment drives we've undertaken have not been posted here
because of the comments received after earlier postings.

I don't want to see comments on this list; I don't even want another list
for comments. If a reader likes the sound of the job, they can apply for
it. If they don't, they don't. There's nothing to discuss.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?