[linuxjobs] Consulting Positions at Red Hat

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 12:52:32 UTC 2012

Red Hat are looking for up to 3 Linux/Infrastructure consultants at
Associate, Consultant or Senior Consultant levels to be based in the UK
[1]. The focus will be in Linux and virtualisation and you'll be working
with the main enterprise customers in the UK and potentially across
Europe.

One of the jobs is already on our careers website
https://careers-redhat.icims.com/jobs/29637/consultant/job

You can apply online, but also feel free to forward me your CV and can
have an informal chat about the role and your potential fit for it.

Malcolm

[1] Although the jobs are listed as being Farnborough based, we'll
consider people based across the UK, but aware that 80% of our work is
in London and the South East.

Malcolm Herbert
Director, Infrastructure Consulting EMEA
t: +44 7720 079845