[Lust] Re: Lust Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

Chris Lander clander at labbs.com
Mon Jul 30 02:42:51 BST 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 29 Jul 2007 12:27, Robin Smith wrote:
> Sorry to missed you Shaun, myself, Chris and Steve all managed to meet
> up.

Great !  So there was a result from the misorganisation...

What else would you do (except to talk tech-@*&! to each other)  ?

> I've still no ideas what a LUG meet should do apart from drink beer, so
> if anyone has any suggestions?

I can't think of any better reason to be in the pub than to talk
tech-@*&!, while also imbibing the nectar of the gods. ;-)

Getting to meet you ALL would be really nice for me, so I'll try and be
better at the organisation and publication of 'the informal meeting' for
the next time.

My proposal is:-

Saturday 25-08-2007 at 20:00 in The Wheelwrights, Guildford Street, Luton.

Would that work for any of you ?

Best regards

Chris Lander <clander at labbs.com>

A formal parsing algorithm should not always be used.
		-- D. Gries