[Lust] Re: Lust Digest, Vol 46, Issue 1

slippifishi slippifishi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:58:57 BST 2007

So it seems i'm not the only one who missed it?

Sorry guys; i did go along, but under teh flase assumption that i knew where
the bricklayers arms was :) i spent a good ten minutes traversing guildford
street, knowing "ive seen it somewhere", and eventually deciding that the
great northern mustve been the bricklayers, but just re-branded...

anyway, long story short, one pint later i trundled home and a quick
googlewhack later and i realise my mistake now :| still; i'll know now for
the future.

i am sorry i missed this, and will certainly come along to future meetigns
if youll have me; your proposal for 25th august would be fine by me, if i
wasnt going on holiday for a fornight the day before :) so i may well need
to wait until the september meet, although do keep the list posted of plans
and if anything changes, ill do my utmost to come along.

once again, sorry i missed you!

mike