[Malvern] March Meeting

Roy malvern at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Mar 18 18:03:00 2003

Andy, It was not exclusive to Phil but he appeared to be organiser!
Thanx for your explanation. You both are in agreement that I can use the
book with Mandrake, so that is what i am about to set out to do. I get
the impression that Mandrake is a good OS/Distro+ and I only want one
Linux, that will be enough to start with!
Roy

In message <E18us3Y-000E6P-0V@anchor-post-31.mail.demon.net>, Andy
Lowton <andy@dragonfly.demon.co.uk> writes